Transcript Requests

Request copies of transcripts and other educational documents

Transcript Assistant

Jewad Abdulhadi | @email | 703-642-4123


How to Make Transcript Requests

Current Students

Complete the transcript request form and return it to Jewad Abdulhadi, email at: @email.

Transcript Packets will be mailed back to you with:

  • Your transcript which includes:

    • Final Grades (9th, 10th, 11th)

    • your GPA, and your

    • Work in Progress

  • An AHS and FCPS Profile

  • A School Counselor Recommendation, SSR, and Activity Sheet (if required)

Important Information for Current Seniors at AHS

  • The first three transcripts are free. 
  • Any additional transcripts beyond the first three free transcripts will cost $5 per transcript.
  • Pay for additional transcripts using either of these two options:
    • Pay by check, make check payable to Annandale High School.
    • Or use MySchoolBucks.
  • Letter size envelopes only (#10 Size – plus 2 forever stamps).

  • We cannot send transcripts electronically to Common App Schools

  • AHS does not send SAT or ACT scores. Request them at or

Past AHS Graduates

Please contact Jewad Abdulhadi via email @email, or telephone at 703-642-4123

  • There is a $5 charge for each transcript.

  • Online payment can be made using MySchoolBucks, which will allow users to pay through a guest account (all current students already have a school issued MySchoolBucks account).


Senior Forms