Calendar, Links and Resources
SAT/ACT/PSAT/NMSQT at Annandale High School
Upcoming Test Dates
SAT Dates (all SAT test dates listed here occur on a Saturday):
- November 6, 2021
- March 12, 2022
ACT Dates (all ACT test dates listed here occur on a Saturday):
- February 12, 2022
Please Read: Important Test-taking Information
No walk-in or on-site registrations will be permitted for the SAT. For any further questions, please contact our Testing Coordinator, Brian Yeagley ([email protected]).
General information about the SAT test format is available on the College Board webpage.
An online student guide is available. Students are encouraged to read the guide to become familiar with the SAT before the test date.
Required Materials for the SAT
All students taking the SAT must bring the following materials with them on the day of the exam:
- Picture ID
- Printed Administration Ticket - digital versions of the administration ticket will not be accepted
- Mask –
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Students must provide their own mask
- No. 2 pencils and erasers
- No mechanical pencils
- No pens
These materials are required to be admitted to the SAT. Students who do not bring the required materials will not be admitted to take the test.
- Hand sanitizers and/or wipes
- May be taken into the exam room but must remain underneath the desk while the exam is underway
- Approved calculator and extra batteries
- Calculators will not be provided, you should plan to supply your own. Students cannot share their calculator with other test takers. Students are encouraged to bring extra batteries.
Students are prohibited to use the following materials in the testing room and during breaks:
- Use of electronic devices is prohibited from the time the student is admitted to the testing room until they are dismissed at the end of the test, including break times. Specifically:
- Students may not handle or access a cell phone or electronic device at any time in the testing room or during break times. This includes smart watches, fitness bands, and any other devices with recording, internet, or communication capabilities.
- All devices, including cell phones and wearable devices, must be turned off and placed out of sight.
Students taking the SAT on Saturday, November 6th will check in outside of Door 7 in the rear of the building. Check in will begin by 7:45AM and will end promptly at 8:15AM. Any student arriving after 8:15AM will not be admitted to take the test, so please be on time.
Virginia Department of Education - online resource for parents, students, teachers, and counselors including released SOL tests, ePats, graduation requirements, and Project Graduation tutorials
VDOE SOL Released Tests - Sample sets of SOL tests
SOLpass - Review and practice for the Virginia SOL tests by playing games!