Annandale Family Engagement Survey Results
2021-22 School Year
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Annandale High School.
We are proud that families at Annandale reported:
- 92 percent feel "welcome at my child's school."
- 92 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 92 percent feel "our school recognizes and respects families' cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity."
- 91 percent feel "information provided to me by my child's school is easy to understand."
- 84 percent feel "comfortable with information and support from the school system when expected transitions (e.g., starting school, school to school, grade to grade, home instruction to in-school instruction, etc.) occur in my child's life."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.